Pages

Tuesday 18 October 2011

The Eleven Doctors Figure Set - Faces and Details

A continuation from Doctor Who - The Eleven Doctors Figure Set.

I have a large hardcover book on the cosmos, and beautiful galaxies and systems cover the pages. I wanted to get some detailed photos of the figures' faces, and so I used these pages as a background - I was very pleased with the effect. To enlarge the photos, right click and open in a new tab or window.


The last photo with Matt Smith reminds of Van Gogh for some reason - I am very pleased with how it turned out. I also took photos of some of my favorite outfits, and the detail that was put into them:


For the amount of money that I spent, these figures were very finely done. I am running out of space in my small shared room, however, and I can't continue piling shelves on top of shelves on top of desks. Realistically, I didn't really have room for his set. But guess what? I don't care. Maybe once the floor starts sinking (which at this rate will be soon) I will try and find my own place.

No comments:

Post a Comment